|PD Dr. Sabine Schulte im Walde
Institute for Natural Language Processing
University of Stuttgart
Pfaffenwaldring 5B, Office 2.005
70569 Stuttgart, Germany
fon: +49 (711) 685-84584
fax: +49 (711) 685-81366
email: schulte AT ims DOT uni-stuttgart DOT de
DFG Heisenberg Fellow and Akademische Rätin.
- Member of ACL, GSCL and DGfS.
- Member of AcademiaNet, nominated by the German Research Foundation (DFG).
- Member of the Research Network on Linguistics and Cognition (FSK).
- Member of NetWordS - The European Network on Word Structure (ESF Research Networking Programme).
- Member of PARSEME (Working groups on Lexicon-Grammar Interface and on Statistical, Hybrid and Multilingual Processing of MWEs).
- Member of CLARIN-D/F-AG 7 (Discipline-specific Working Group of the BMBF infrastracture project CLARIN-D).
- Department of Computational Linguistics and Phonetics
Saarland University, Saarbrücken, Germany
- Bibliographisches Institut & F.A. Brockhaus AG
- Center for Cognitive Science
University of Edinburgh, Scotland, UK